Sunday, October 3, 2010

Upcoming Posts

First things first, I'd like to extend my congratulations to Naveed Anwar for his victory in the Saskatoon-Sutherland constituency.

Secondly, I have a few things to talk about in the coming days. There's some past issues we'll dig up and take a look at, and the present issues that are also making the news. Also, I'm toying with the idea of drafting up something different for the site. As it stands now, I most report and reflect and offer opinions on issues that are making the news.

Part of me wonders if we shouldn't switch over to a more generalized, but more specific, presentation of political thought on issues that are necessarily making news. This would lead to the blog posts becoming a bit longer, and a bit more detailed and researched, but might also lead to the site becoming more of a posting of 'small essays'.

As such, I think that we'll try to keep the site as it is, with the occasional essay slipping through and taking precedence over issues making the news.

More to come in the days ahead.

No comments: