Thursday, August 27, 2009

Expect a Slow Down.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the blog, I've got something I need to say.

I know I haven't updated in awhile; and that quite a few things are going on that deserve talking about. The by-elections scheduled for late September, the Government's budget problem on overestimating the price of potash...

But, allow me to explain why I've let the blog fall over to the wayside.

Rather than be a sit down, back seat driver that criticizes the way things are being run; I've put my money where my mouth is and gotten involved in the political process. As such, I am currently standing for nomination to run as a political candidate here in my riding of Saskatoon-Humboldt.

It's a time consuming process, and as such, I won't have as much time as normal to scan the news headlines and reflect and respond to them. In September, we'll know whether or not I've been selected as the candidate.

If I am not, expect the blog to return to normal operating status.

If I am, then expect the blog to be more of a personal reflection on political events as well as a means to talk a bit about policy on a deeper level, rather than headlines.

Either way, the blog will continue.

No comments: